Skylux has manufactured skylights for more than 45 years and we now offer an extensive range of products. We are the supplier of choice if you need a long-lasting skylight with a slick, high quality design and first-rate insulation properties. Did you know that the more shells a skylight has, the more it insulates? Calculate here the insulation value of your project of skylights. Your first step is to choose the type of skylight you need for your project – glass, hybrid or plastic.
Download our current rate list
Download our rate list valid from April 15, 2018
Curbs: Pvc curbs
Robust yet lightweight, PVC curbs are versatile and can be used anywhere on a roof. With a sleek aesthetic finish, they insulate well, are easy to maintain and are fully recyclable. Every type of roof membrane is easily combined with Skylux PVC curbs. PVC curbs are heat resistant - the special insulating chamber keeps the curb intact while the roof covering is installed. The PVC curb is simple to install and offers a perfectly smooth finish on the inside.
- Optimum insulation
- Light in weight
- 9-walled with inner chamber structure
- Exceptionally strong and super-insulated: U-value 0,92 W/m²K
- CE certificate in combination with a Skylux skylight
- 4-walled, U-value: 1,00 W/m²K
- Used as raised curb, refurbishment or new curb
- Impact resistant
- 5-walled and highly insulated: U-value 1,00 W/m²K
- Several opening systems can be mounted on/in the curb
- Possibility to fix brackets and hinges
- 8-walled and highly insulated: U-value 0,89 W/m²K
- Height of 350mm
- Ideal solution for a refurbishment
Curbs: Polyester curbs
Polyester curbs are very strong thanks to their composite design. The combination of resins, glass fibre and insulation ensures a stable and effective insulating unit. These curbs are solid, retain their form, and are rigid enough to enable installation of several kinds of mechanisms.
- Double layered and insulated
- Can be combined with different types of roof membranes
- Different types
- Used for round skylights
- Double-walled and insulated
- Can be combined with different types of roof membrane
- Robust composite design
- Very well insulating
- Can be combined with many types of roof membranes
Curbs: Metal curbs
Metal curbs are firm, non-flammable and suitable for industrial applications. The size of the roof opening and daylight styles is the same. The square and rectangular metal curbs are provided with insulation. The round metal curbs are not insulated. Metal curbs can be combined with all types of openable frames.
Curbs: Daylight cylinders
A daylight cylinder provides a proper finish between your inner ceiling and the curb. There are round daylight curbs in PVC or polyester, as well as square and rectangular ones in PVC. Using a daylight cylinder ensures a better ceiling finish after installation.
- Dome products
- Barrel vaults
- Plastic sheets